Thursday, March 28, 2019

Where have I been for the last few years you ask?  

Not painting for sure! 

 I've been tending to my very sick husband of 44 years with a vast array of diseases including Alzheimer's.  He has recently passed and walked over the Rainbow Bridge to be with his beloved family and pets Magi and Andi.   I wish him peace and say a prayer that I will see him again some day.  He is so deeply missed already and my life will never be the same without his warm smile each day.  His passing has finally given him a release from his world of pain and suffering and I can't help but be grateful he is now free!    

Bye my love for now!

I'm tending to a funeral, legal paperwork, cleaning out and clearing away the past along with other assorted requirements of starting a new life once again which will include painting at some point.  It might be several weeks before I start to paint again but I will be back.  You can count on it!

I've also been trying to understand some of the recent changes to my blog site with notices from Blogger.  I'm drowning here and hope to eventually understand what is going on.  I decided I would try to post this statement and see if it actually works and hangs around.  If it does not then I will start a new blog in the near future at a different site so please just type my name into Google if this site does not continue to work and you will probably located me eventually.

Thank you for your understanding and interest.

May God be with us all as we travel through this life.  Celebrate your life and enjoy every moment because we never know when it might be our last.

Bye for now.

Sondra Van Huss